Newsletter: 12/8/12: GLA News 8-8-2012
I thought you might be interested in this Guide to Literary Agents newsletter, offered by Writer’s Digest. The literary agents themselves might not be that interesting, but there is a contest for various books, an analyzed exemplar-query for those of thinking about publishing (at least one of us is deeply into this), some contests and an article about writing and selling science fiction.
I hope you enjoy.
Att: Guide to Literary Agents e-mail 12/8/8 (below)
New Agents to Query:
- Emily Gref of Lowenstein Associates: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/new-literary-agent-alert-emily-gref-of-lowenstein-associates
- Jennie Goloboy of Red Sofa Literary: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/new-literary-agent-alert-jennie-goloboy-of-red-sofa-literary
- Chuck Sambuchino’s RED DOG/BLUE DOG: WHEN POOCHES GET POLITICAL contest: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/my-new-book-red-dog-blue-dog-comes-out-today-comment-to-enter-the-giveaway-contest
- Megan Bostic, author of the YA novel NEVER EIGHTEEN: 7 best pieces of advice on writing and free book contest: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/done-open-jan-2012-7-things-ive-learned-so-far-by-megan-bostic
- Barry Wolverton, author of NEVERSINK: 5 Ways to Publicize & Promote Your Book and free book contest: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/open-done-march-2012-barry-wolverton-5-ways-to-publicize-promote-your-book
- Mike Mullin, author of ASHFALL: 7 best writing tips and free book contest: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/open-ready-7-things-ive-learned-so-far-by-mike-mullin
Writing and Selling Sci-Fi & Fantasy for Kids and Teens, by John M. Cusick: